Calendar of availability
This calendar needs to be read with the following in mind:
- We have 12 (at least) areas where collaborations can happen and people can work so get in touch even if it looks busy. Co-working is possible in many of our spaces. Also, bear in mind that it might not look busy - but if it’s a large or complex event we may simply not be able to fit anything else in. We will be as flexible as we can. Talk to us.
- No one has 'exclusive use' of anywhere; we work around one another
- Priority access to certain space is negotiable and will change over time
- It works because trust levels stay high
- “Confidential” projects such as commercially sensitive work conducted under NDA can be accommodated; these projects can benefit from the more open interactions in the Centre without compromising the work; other users of the Centre can benefit from the expertise and energy these projects bring to the Centre as not all our lives or interactions need NDAs
- The space is a Collaborator (as are the people in it)
- There are limits on what we can do placed on us by the University as far as types of activities (the clue is in the name!) and in respect of Health and Safety and Fire Regulations; we operate within these.
If you have a project/use not shown here that is using the centre; don’t worry - this shared calendar is designed simply to capture the major needs in the space looking forward. We are keeping a separate detailed log of all projects and people both past and forecast. But get in touch if you’d like to check - either on the e-mail addresses you already have (if you have a project or use we know about then you’ll have these details).
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.